Oct 18, 2007

Fam Dam

Annual Tingey Family Reunion at Lake Tahoe

I think Wil looks like Em in this picture... He's getting so big! At the airport I got the essential run into my arms. And then he said that he missed me. We had fun... played on the beach, caught crawdads (that I refused to touch) went on a bike ride, ate pizza at MoFos...

Look at the T-shirt... "Jackson Hole, Wy" Well this is Jackson Hohl, my cousin's son... which makes him my cousin once removed. He goes by Henry (check out his blog). He is a cutie, and knows sign language.

We went on a family bike-ride along the truckee river... perfect weather... good times

honestly... I just think my hair looks good in this pic... zoom in and check it out ;)

Linda and Gary from Napa. Linda's my great aunt's daughter. Check out the gas prices in Tahoe!
The Fam!

Tony and Shelly and I went up my trail early in the morning. It was a perfect morning... the Truckee meadows were covered in fog... a low cloud. It was beautiful!! A couple days later Annie (see below) and I went up in the evening. I think it I like mornings best.

No comments: