Sep 7, 2007

I'm a super cool triathlete!

I completed my first triathlon this summer...
Check back soon for results from my next race!
Check out the medal!! ...I won!
(actually all finishers got medals, but I did meet my goals: finish and not be last)


Alecia... my personal cheerleader and bike technician... love her!


Pre-race yoga - cobra


So, the swim felt longer than my practice laps in the pool.
I'm the one in the red cap...

First transition area... thanks to my fluorescent towel, I found my bike.

The bike leg... best/easiest part.

I actually hate running, but they don't have any swim/bike duathlons...
... lets talk about my psyco facial expression here.

Post race cool down, and I got an amazing massage! The real reason I did this race was for the free massage...

No comments: