Sep 7, 2007

Tahoe Bard

I had to spend my summer on the lake watching theatre... life is hard :) Can I just tell you how much I love the moon... especially when it is reflected in the water!
I saw a total lunar eclipse this summer... did you?
As my blog reader (and my assumed friend) you should know that Taming of the Shrew is my favorite Shakespeare play. And... if you think it is a sexist play, you need to watch it again.

Kacia and Karol from Poland. Kacia acted as my therapist... "he's stubborn like a donkey!" and Karol was a silent, intimidating, sweet presence at the festival. I have promised to visit them as soon as I can. Look out for more pics of us at my beach party and in San Fran!


Pat and Virginia... two super volunteers (both 20+ year veteran volunteers)


Marina from Serbia... helping me keep tabs on Petruchio and Romeo :)
She makes a mean pancake and has a wicked volleyball serve!

Volunteers in action!


Amazing concert featuring one of the best Jazz vocalist I've ever heard!

No comments: